• Re-training and seminar every two (2) years for supervisors, team leaders and guards as required by PNP-SOSIA (Supervisory Office for Security and Investigation Agencies)
• Routine rank inspection, drills and ceremonies to upgrade guard discipline and efficiency
• Lectures on safety measures and gun handling for guards
• Lectures on Bomb Threats Awareness
• Lectures on Fire Prevention and Suppression
• Lectures on First Aid and Rescue
• Refresher and Enhancement Training Program – The main purpose of this new training program is to upgrade and enhance the disciplinary skills, competence and efficiency of the guards in performing their task, which has direct impact on life, property and proprietary rights of both the agency and the clients. On the other hand, the refresher/retraining program is also in line with the provisions of Republic Act 5487, as amended, and in compliance with Rule XI Sec. 9 Paragraph f of implementing Rules and Regulations issued by the Chief, Philippine National Police.